Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wow, what a show Pacman .. Raven vs. Kaz Yay =D .. Explain me this .. Final Card (With the matches nobody cares about) .. Thoughts on Impact!

Wow, what a debut for Pacman Jones. I'm so scared of him. Let's see a better "debut" on Sunday shall we?

Alright, I'm now a happy little girl and really want to buy the new TNA pay-per-view. We've got Raven vs. Kaz, with hopefully Serotonin at ringside. Here is the entire card for the Hard Justice PPV. Remember, I got this Wikipedia but Wikipedia was right on this entire thing.

  • Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe // Winner Takes All (IGWP Title, TNA Heavyweight, X Division, Tag Team) - Dumbest idea this side of dumb ideas. I hate the idea of a 1 wrestler having all the titles, much less 2 wrestlers wrestling for all the titles. The original idea was ridiculous and so is this. Please, end this. Fallen Angel gets X Division, Tag Team goes to the Dudley's, and the other ones I just don't care.
  • Team 3D vs. The Steiners - I can't wait to see this. Seriously, I think this will be amazing. So much bad blood, so much goodness. =D
  • James Storm vs. Rhino // Bar Room Brawl - Damnnn kid this is gonna be good. According to The Daily Suplex it's going to be filmed in an actual bar, a definate "I wanna see this so effin' bad" match.
  • LAX vs. VKM - Initials vs. Initials. Yay. What is the point of this match anyway?
  • Triple X vs. Motor City Machine Guns - Dude, I am insanely excited to see this match. Triple X are great and we all know how I feel about MCMG so that's about it on that. I just really want to see this.
  • Robert "It Pays To Be" Roode vs. Showtime Eric Young // Loser gets Tarred & Feathered - Go Eric! Everyone loves you! .. I think. At least we don't have to pay to be Eric Young. You're free =D
  • The Punisher Andrew Martin, Sting, & Abyss vs. The Christian Coalition // Doomsday Chamber of Blood Match - Longest match name I've ever seen, but should be great. Well, doesn't beat the original name of the House of Fun match, "Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match". Wow. It'll be really great though. You have to bleed to win and you can't excape and if you want to you will be torn to shreds. Excellent ideas Abyss.

Now somebody decided to go on Wikipedia and screw it up but Raven vs. Kaz was there so all they're doing is just putting up the "main" part of the card. Hopefully that get's updated because it's annoying how much un-airtime this match is getting. In my eye's it's a good feud and should be mentioned. There was another match listed but it was taken down too.

Can you explain me something? TNA said they would sign no more people until 2 hours starts. Then how can you explain Pacman, Andrew Martin, and Morgan? Jeez.

Impact! tonight was pretty good. Not great but I got to see myself some Raven so I was happy. This Kurt Angle/Karen/Samoa thing is just dumb. End it. Before I just stop watching. Also, where is Serotonin? Why didn't they go with Raven? Has he changed again?

No comments: