Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Summerslam Rights .. and Wrongs

Hey, I really didn't do that bad this time! Let's see my run down ...
Here are the ones that are correct:
  • Kane vs. Finley - I didn't offer a opinion therefore I was right either way. Obviously I was leaning Kane. WINNER: Kane / MY CHOICE: No effin' clue
  • Uma(n)ga vs. Mrrrrrr. Kennedy vs. Carlito - I made two choices for this one, Umaga or Kennedy. And Umaga came out on top and on Raw we saw exactly why. Because Hardy is back and they're bringing that storyline back. WINNER: UMA(N)GA / MY CHOICE(S): UMA(N)GA or MR. KENNEDY
  • Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero - I don't need to explain. WINNER: REY REY / MY CHOICE: REY REY
  • Diva's Battle Royal - Now this one I was surprised I got even the bottom four remotely right. I said it would come down to two divas from Raw and two divas from Smackdown. I got the two Raw ones exactly, Melina & Beth Phoenix (who went on to win it). The two Smackdown ones were Michelle McCool (one of my choices) and Torrie Wilson (not one of them). I thought Victoria would be there rather than Torrie, but I think I was close enough. I was leaning really hard towards Beth, and I guess I was right. WINNER: BETH PHOENIX / MY CHOICE(S): VICTORIA, **BETH PHOENIX**, MELINA or MICHELLE MCCOOL
  • Beer Bash - No brainer. WINNER: STONE COLD / MY CHOICE (WHICH WAS MADE WHEN MVP CAME TO THE RING WITH THE BEER): STONE COLD
  • Triple H vs. King Booker - Refer to Rey vs. Chavo. WINNER: TRIPLE H / MY CHOICE: TRIPLE H
  • The Great Khali vs. Batista - I was right, but not in the way I thought. I thought Batista would get a pin and win the title but obviously I believe it was a DQ of some sort (I don't remember and I don't have the results right in front of me at the moment) so the title didn't change hands. I was still right thought because Batista did win. WINNER: BATISTA / MY CHOICE: BATISTA

So, those were the ones I was right on, there were only two I was wrong on and I don't understand what the hell is going through WWE's minds with these but here goes.

  • CM Punk vs. John Morrison - Alright, I have no clue what the hell happened here but obviously it wasn't normal. Now we know it's just to push BDV so it was basically a BS Summerslam "Yay Let's Give Joey and Taz Something To Do" match. I feel really bad for Taz and Joey, all they do is sit there and doing nothing and twiddle their thumbs except for one match. Why didn't they fall asleep like I do in Math class? WINNER: JOHN MORRISON / MY CHOICE: CM PUNK
  • John Cena vs. Randy Orton - I was all for the RKO but the FU stood through and now I'm just annoyed. I'll never deny John Cena's talent for a minute, but they need to do something here. I mean the matches for all these titles now are just BS. Oh man I wish I was in Creative, I'd get the ball rolling here. Oh I'd be wonderful. :) But that'll never happen. Anyway, the result of this match pissed me off, what's next for Cena? Probably something boring. WINNER: JOHN CENA / MY CHOICE: RANDY ORTON

That is as far as that goes. I hate to give away a spoiler but Raven is going to be on next Thursday's ( Sept. 6) episode of TNA iMPACT! facing Samoa Joe. I'm not going to go into details about what happened in the match but maybe we'll see Raven get into this whole tango with Samoa Joe and all those homeboys. Or is my buddy gonna stay a jobber? I wish I knew.

Quoth Mander,
Nevermore
(Heck yes I just ripped him off and I will be until I get bored)

No comments: