Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Serotonin? .. Jeff Hardy gone? .. Congress Needs To Lay Off

Ahh, the first entry, it's a wonderful thing is it not? Anyway, on to what's important, the wrestling

My feels are thus, we need more Serotonin on TNA. I think they're pretty interesting and I'd love to see more of them for whatever reason. Maybe when TNA decides to go to 2 hours (hopefully that happens, I hear they moved UFC to Wednesdays which might open up TNA's 2nd hour). I also wonder this, if TNA does go to 2 hours are they still going to film every 2 weeks or is it going to be every week, 2 hours? I don't get it but if I can get an answers it would be nice, seriously. Anyway, when it goes to 2 hours more Serotonin AND Motor City Machine Guns? Sabin = O.O mmmmmmm

Hmm, how many know about Jeff Hardy either a.) not showing up or b.) being sent home? Something tells me he's in big shit right now. If I knew more, I'd say more.

Alright, this goes out to Congress. You guys have more important things to worry about than drugs in a place that really isn't a sport, it's entertainment. The only people that are dying are the ones that have been using steroids since the Steroids Ages as I call them. They are the left over dregs. And then we have people running around saying "500 lbs men were sitting on me beating on me". Seriously, get a life. I understand you're being honest, but all half of them are doing is trying to bring their fame back, and other's are just being unrealistic as far as I'm concerned. I'd never expect it from Joanie Lauer either. -.- Currently you've got a bridge collapse, terrorism, finding Usama bin Laden, and also cleaning up Gitmo to worry about. You have more on your plate than wrestling.

And go wrestling ratings for getting better every week :rolls eyes:. For those who have switched to TNA, they don't have a drug testing policy like WWE does from I hear.

I'll probably post more later.

By the way, I don't post spoilers and I don't do anything like that. I will voice my opinions about shows afterward however.

No comments: