Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Maybe CM Won't Get Screwed .. Rene Dupree's release notes .. Heidenreich Pissed Off .. I was wrong (again) .. Real Reason Jeff's Gone

Hmm, maybe CM Punk won't get screwed tonight. I hope he doesn't, he needs this. I would love to see him get the title at Summerslam because isn't that what this match is for? Qualifying for Summerslam?

It's going around now that the reason Rene Dupree was released is because he's tested positive for steroids in the past. He also asked to leave before they decided to release him. Craziness I say, craziness.

Heidenreich is amazingly pissed off at WWE. He did a crazy interview, and the link is here.

Alright, I'll admit it I was wrong. Triple H wasn't coming back and Kennedy didn't really do much of anything last night except remind us of his annoying last name. This paternity thing though I was not expecting. And damn William Regal from taking a hardcore Raw away from us, that bastard. Anyway, Triple H wasn't there either. I'm pretty sure and hoping he'll show up during Booker T's crowning ceremony and save Jerome from having to do that.

And now supposedly Jeff was suspended because of backstage immaturity. Nice.

No comments: