Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Smear Campaign Against TNA Continues

Oh yes it does. I haven't really read anything interesting but I made some observations about WWE that I'll post later but, I found this insanely interesting. I will copy/paste this from the Daily Suplex because I can't put it any better:

TNA favorite Samoa Joe is telling people close to him that he'd rather sign an
entry level WWE contract, around $50,000 a year than re-sign with TNA with his
current contract.


Hahahahahahahahhaahaha. Does that tell you anything about TNA? Yes it does. Excellent. Alright, on to my observations.

I noticed recently they're trying to push the ECW Originals, thank God. They seriously need it, I mean Tommy Dreamer is basically jobbing to BDV but still we're seeing him. Hopefully he'll go further into his little search for the title after CM Punk robs it from Morrison. Stevie Richards and Kevin Thorn is quite interesting and it's nice push/angle to bring in. Hopefully that goes further.

Isn't John Morrison starting to sound loads like Raven? With all the poetry and shit. I think Raven should come over for one show and they should have a Def Poetry Jam and see who wins. I think Raven will drop the bomb, his intellectual Vietnam. :)

That's about it.

No comments: