Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Have A Burning Question

My question is, is Raven vs. Kazarian preshow? It certainly doesn't deserve to be pre-show. I think that this should of gotten a little more airtime because they're both really good wrestlers and it would have been insanely interesting. I understand Raven has a thyroid problem but from what I can tell he's gonna start wrestling again, has anyone noticed the blonde hair is gone? He just looked like he used to, maybe a little bigger because of the thyroid but I wanna see more of him, he's a good wrestler. Maybe when TNA goes 2 hours? I know that WWE is two hours and I think I see just about everyone at least once every two weeks. Seriously, they still let Val Venis on TV.

It just makes me feel badddd. TNA is listing it on the final match card for Hard Justice, wouldn't they not announce it if it was on the preshow? I have no clue how TNA works so it'll be interesting.

No comments: