Thursday, August 30, 2007

10 WWE Stars Suspended

Dude, I'm amazed. Seriously, WWE is sort of stepping up to the plate now and I guess they aren't afraid to give their talent the finger. Which is excellent because they've been needing to do that for a while. I've got a list here of names that were "supposedly" involved in this. I got this list of names from eWrestlingnews.com so don't blame me if they're wrong and don't hold me accountable, they're the first names I've read so I figured I'd pass them along. If I read a different list or if I see names multiple times we'll know something's up but I'll post every new list I see.

And the supposed victims are: Randy Orton, Charlie Haas , Edge, King Booker, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci (Simon Dean), Santino Marella, John Morrison, William Regal, Mr. Kennedy and Chavo Guerrero. I'm laughing right now because some of these names I highly doubt and I think it's odd that a guy with a neck injury is suspended when he's already out until mid-2008 anyway (Shane Helms). And Edge is out too with an injury so .. I wonder how they'll tack that on. I just think this list is funny as hell though and definately disputable. I'm just too lazy to dispute them right now but about 75% of this has to be wrong.

Also, tonight and next week I will be watching TNA iMPACT! because of the plain fact I'm bored and tonight the Motor City Machine Guns are wrestling. Next week Raven's wrestling so it'll be a fun little time watching TNA. I'm also going to see what's supposed to be happening at No Surrender since I haven't heard of any matches on and why they're on it. We'll just have to see.

-Amanda

No comments: