Monday, August 13, 2007

My TNA Predictions and if I was wrong

I made predictions for Hard Justice and now we'll see if I was right or wrong.

MCMG vs. Triple X vs. Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal - Dammmnn was I off on this one. I said Triple X but it was Dutt & Lethal. Not something I expected.

Kaz vs. Raven - This just had to be the way it ended. Kaz won. Hopefully Raven & Serotonin move on and start wrestling more with better things in their future rather than being jobbers. At least Raven tried to get him back.

Rhino vs. James Storm - Wow, first one I'm right on. I said James Storm and that's what's up. I think that this is just gonna keep going.

VKM vs. LAX - I was so close to being right. VKM won until Hector Guerrero came around and said that VKM had cheated because Roxy threw powder in Hernandez's face. Guess what? They overturn it and LAX wins. That pissed me off.

Eric Young vs. Robert Roode - I was so close on this one. Eric Young lost, but still T&Fed Ms. Brooks. I was close.

Chris Harris vs. Black Reign - I seriously have no clue what the hell happened on this one. It just was a hardcore promo for Black Reign. He tried to kill Harris but luckily some people came out. Reallllly dumb and something that just sucked.

3D vs. Steiners - Who didn't see this ending with Steiners winning? Hopefully all this Steiner vs. 3D stuff is over and we get something new for both of them.

Pacman annoys me.

Christian Coalition vs. Abyss's Coalition - Once again, this should be all over. Christian should just lay off Abyss now. Abyss just proved he pwned hardcore and that Christian sucks therefore back off.

Angle vs. Samoa Joe - Sucked. Seriously. I hope Kurt Angle just starts losing titles left and right. It'll be great. Also, was this an elaborate plan set up on her first visit or was this just a really quick "Hey let's screw over Joe" thing. I wanna know.

Onto other news:

Sylvan Grenier got released. He was supposed to have a storyline but they pushed it back and then I guess they decided not to do it. Oh well.

No comments: