Friday, August 10, 2007

Konnan Kidney Rejection .. Pacman Has Obstacles .. Why I Love Don West .. Comparing the 2007 Roster to the '06 Red Sox Team

According to reports Konnan is rejecting his donor kidney. He's heading out to San Diego to see what they can do about it. I'm not much of a religious person but if you are seriously keep him in your mind. He needs it.

Pacman ain't getting off so easy. Titans have put up a restraining order that is preventing him from even showing up at Hard Justice. That's all I really know and remember but when I get more I'll get back to ya.

Don West is effin' crazy and he makes me laugh so much. Watch TNA Today and you get to see Don West's Comeback Special, which is all 12 DVDs from 2005 for the PPVs and the 2 PPV DVDs from '04. For only 59.95. Insanity. And the way they conducted the whole thing was hilarious. It's a must watch even if you don't plan on buying anything.

I started thinking today about the Red Sox vs. Wrestling. I came up with this. The Red Sox in the '06 season started out really strong, they were insanely good and it was a massive tie with the Yankees until half way through the year, when one of the most important people on the team, Jason Varitek, had to get knee surgery. Then soon, everyone else dropped like flies and the Red Sox suffered. Now, the 2007 Roster for WWE was doing really good up until about the middle of the year, when WWE's Premiere "King of Kings" got injured with a KNEE/LEG injury and had to go out. Then it was all downhill from there. Do you see a pattern? I most certainly do.

NOTE: I don't blame Triple H for all this, I know there are some powers that are out of our control but it was one thing I noticed.

No comments: