Sunday, November 18, 2007

Survivor Series Predictions

Alright, the PPV that I once again know nothing about. I have no clue what is going on with me and WWE PPVs. I'm just not as into WWE as I was before. Anyway, here goes nothing.
  • Beth Phoenix (c), Jillian Hall, Melina, Victoria & Layla vs. Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Torrie Wilson, Maria, & Michelle McCool - Hmm, this certainly is an interesting one and yes this is indeed a tag match rather than an elimination style thing (which would have been cool). Anyway, Beth Phoenix & Co have more wrestlers on their side which definately works out in their favor while Mickie James is the only real wrestler on her side. Something tells me this match is going to be all about retribution between the two teams. Anyway, I still think Mickie & Co will pull off the victory in some amazing fashion. PROBABLE WINNERS: MICKIE JAMES, TORRIE WILSON, MICHELLE MCCOOL, KELLY KELLY & MARIA
  • Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali: Lots of interference and Hornswoggle is going to Guerrero his way to the win, by Guerrero I mean lie, cheat, and steal. Hopefully we see a Mick Foley run in as well. Maybe McMahon will stick up for his son? Anyway, this match is all Hornswoggle. PROBABLE WINNER: HORNSWOGGLE
  • Cade & Murdoch (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly (World Tag Team Championship): This is a given, Cade & Murdoch haven't been on the same page since the Mickie James incidents so this might be the final implosion of the two. Rhodes & Holly on the other hand are on a roll plus they're an odd couple tag team therefore they have to win (just like MVP & Matt Hardy and Miz & Morrison). PROBABLE WINNERS: RHODES & HOLLY
  • CM Punk (c) vs. Miz vs. John Morrison (Triple Threat) (ECW Title): Eeee, wow. I really don't know. I think that Morrison is supposed to get the title back once he came back, but I also think CM Punk should hold it longer. He's been a great champion. I just don't think Miz is ready to the hold the title so I guess we're down to CM Punk and Morrison. Hmmm ... I'll once again go out on a limb and say CM Punk. PROBABLE WINNER: CM PUNK
  • Triple H, The Hardys, Rey Mysterio, & Kane vs. Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Finley, & BDV (Traditional Survivor Series match): Hmmmmm, alright still standing for HHH's side will be (give or take a 1 or 2) Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and/or Kane. On Umaga's side it'll either be Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, and/or BDV. Now, for the winner, it's going to be Triple H's side. They've got all the amazing guys so, in the words of Vince McMahon, "No chance in hell." Plus, Umaga's team has too many personalities that'll clash. PROBABLE WINNERS: TRIPLE H, THE HARDYS, REY MYSTERIO, & KANE
  • Batista vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell) (World Heavyweight Title): Hmm, this I'm really not sure about. Like in all honesty I have no clue what so ever. Hmmm...let's do a run down of the odds. Batista is just going insane right now (like he does before every PPV where he has a gimmick match) and this is Undertaker's speciality. I'll have to say Batista, I have no clue why however. PROBABLE WINNER: BATISTA
  • Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship) (Special Stipulations): Alright, no SCM from Michaels and no blatent DQs from Orton. Okay, sounds stupid. Anyway, Michaels all the way. I know he can do it without the Music, I mean he's got a sharpshooter he's good at right? But, they could screw him out of it by having the ref down and out while Orton taps out. Orton gets a weapon then an RKO, and boom, still champ. I'm still pulling for Michaels though. This last scenario is an idea proposed on stablewars.com. I also smell MONTREAL SCREWJOB PT. 2...Nevermind. PROBABLE WINNER: SHAWN MICHAELS

See ya'll later. And, as always this will also be posted on http://www.thedailysuplex.com. I'll post some news later.

No comments: