Friday, November 09, 2007

CNN Screws up Cena Interview ... Chyna changes name? ... Video of Hogan crash revealed ... TNA has own saveus.222 ... TNA screw up

Word is that during the John Cena interview on CNN they completely screwed up what Cena was trying to say. I'm not going to voice my opinion, I'm just going to let the videos speak for themselves because this is just completely ridiculous.

Edited by CNN Version
Unedited Version Caught by WWE Cameras

Anyway, according to TMZ.com Joanie Marie Laurer has officially changed her name to Chyna. She issued a challenge to Vince McMahon saying, "Do I want to go back to get abused by you and get punched in the head every day and have people not stand up for me besides the fans? No. Would I like to go back for one day representing myself and all these people to kick your ass and your ass only? Cause you are the boss, right Vince? Then I would love to do it. You know my number. You know where I live, obviously. And you know my name. Bring it, Vince!" Obviously, she's eithering hitting the same drugs Warrior was hitting when he changed his name or she didn't get WWE's "We'll Pay For Your Rehab" letter. Either way, she's just being really stupid. Mind you, when I was little I used to look up to her. So, thank's for making me respect the new skanks more than you.

According to Nick 'Hogan' Bollea's attorney there is a video that proves all the 'eye-witnesses' were lying when they said Bollea was racing when he crashed his car severely injuring his friend John Graziano (I got the name today). The video shows that the guy they were 'racing' was stuck behind a stalled car therefore they wouldn't know if they were and there was no chance they were. Therefore, I guess the attorney is trying to say is just because he's the child of a celebrity everybody is trying to get him in trouble and put him on the same pedestal as all of the other Hollywood trainwrecks. Nice. I'll keep you updated on how this goes down.

TNA has decided to release it's own (rather late) version of SaveUs.222. It's a puzzle that is found at 11t11n07a.com. There are several things that give it away that it's Booker T at Genesis. It has a picture of Sting in the upper-left corner along with Huffman and Bordon spelt backwards. Bordon is Sting's last name and Huffman is Booker's last name. It also says Genesis and the initials BT at the bottom. Done. And a little too obvious. If you do go and make the puzzle, you have to flip a few pieces and you do this by pressing Spacebar while the piece is highlighted in red.

And a really quick piece of news that shows you how gaff TNA is. They originally said it was Jay Lethal vs. Elix Skipper for the X Division Title on TNAWrestling.com while on air they said it was Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt for the X Division Title. They finally cleared it up however. Nice going TNAWrestling.com web team!

No comments: