Wednesday, November 14, 2007

JBL yells at The Miz and John Morrison ... Abyss Injured ... Havok back to Johnny Devine ... Kevin Thorn Being Punished

Yesterday at the Smackdown tapings JBL took a bunch of people aside (most notably Matt Hardy, The Miz, John Morrison, MVP, and CM Punk). He yelled at Miz and Morrison for their color commentary on ECW and for completely tearing into a guy they were trying to put over and distracting the audience. He then yelled at them again for a match that I guess didn't go so well on Smackdown against Matt Hardy and MVP. He told them they need to apologize to Hardy, MVP, and Punk because they made them look bad. Miz apologized (he's not that much of an ass after all) while Morrison told JBL, in simplest terms, "Go eff yourself". There was a little bit of a physical altercation which was quickly broken. That is just completely ridiculous in my opinion. JBL is a "wrestling God" on TV, not back stage. I understand you know he's a veteran but it's none of his business, but I guess that's just how things work out.

When Abyss was pushed off the stage in the box by Dustin Rhodes and Johnny Stamboli at Genesis he suffered a minor shoulder injury. They wanted him to escape the box through a trap door but he refused to do so. At least he tries to make things look legit and takes the bumps for it. I respect him a little bit more now.

I know you don't care but Havok and decided to go back to his original ring name of Johnny Devine. There goes my dream. I'm sure he'll go back to a "normal" gimmick too but Havok's dressing really isn't that bad. Plus it was completely his idea. Speaking of names, Johnny Stamboli's Redrum gimmick will be called Rellik (which is Killer spelt backwards).

The reason we haven't seen much from Kevin Thorn on ECW is because he's being "punished" for botching a finisher against KC James on ECW a few weeks back. I do remember seeing this finish and I believe that the way he landed he almost broke James neck. I mean, it was a pretty sloppy match to begin with. Anyway, that's supposedly but I would also blame the fact that they have absolutely nothing for him. Now, all I need is my Stevie question answered...

No comments: