Saturday, November 10, 2007

Divas Gone From WWE? ... Speculate On What A Shop of Horrors Match Is

As many people have noticed, the Divas are removed from WWE.com. It is believed they have been pulled for a redesign of that section although I'm hoping that's just gone. I'm hoping it's just that because we've already dropped the Cruiserweight title and stuff. It probably is but just to be safe keep an eye out.

Now my real question for Genesis is what the hell is a Shop of Horrors match? From what I take it's a no-DQ, hardcore sort of match. But you guys know about Black Reign's little shop in the back? Maybe it's something that involves tools and things like that? Or it could be the type of moniker that WCW used in hardcore matches that involved Raven (Raven's Rules). I dunno but that's my question.

See me tomorrow for my predictions for Genesis and and check out thedailysuplex.com to see what's going on over there. They get news out quicker than I do.

No comments: