Sunday, September 16, 2007

Unforgiven Predictions

Sorry if I seem a few days behind, I decided to take a quick break from wrestling blogging because of band and school (I'm being jam packed at the moment). As most of you know, tonight is WWE's Unforgiven PPV, featuring the return of the man who can't be destroyed, Undertaker. Here is what I think will go down, from the bottom of the card, up.
  • MVP & Matt Hardy (c) vs. Deuce and Domino [w/ Cherry] (WWE Tag Team Championship Match): Alright, one of two things could happen here. MVP and Matt Hardy could stop being so sarcastically nice to one another, work together, and pull this thing off. The other thing is that they could pull a Sting and Kurt Angle and turn on each other, ultimately losing their titles. We could also see another Matt Hardy doing all the work and MVP picking up the scraps and winning for them. Personally, I think they'll lose the titles to Deuce and Domino so they can focus more on the US title. PROBABLE WINNERS: DEUCE AND DOMINO
  • Candice Michelle (c) vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match): I'm behind Beth Phoenix on this one 100%. The only possible way Candice Michelle can win this match is by outside involvement (highly unlikely) or just really kicking her butt (which is also highly unlikely). This is Phoenix's push, therefore she shall pick up the victory and the title. PROBABLE WINNER: BETH PHOENIX
  • Cade & Murdoch (c) vs. London & Kendrick (World Tag Team Championship Match): I'm totally behind London and Kendrick. Since they hold the record for most days holding the other tag title, wouldn't it be fitting if they did that with this title too? Then again I could be bias because I've never really seen Cade & Murdoch wrestle, maybe once I've seen them wrestle. London & Kendrick have already won the title, who says they can't do it again? PROBABLE WINNERS: LONDON & KENDRICK
  • CM Punk (c) vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match): CM Punk can't drop the title, he's going back against John Morrison and giving it back to him when he's off suspension. PROBABLE WINNER: CM PUNK
  • Undertaker vs. Mark Henry: Undertaker is gonna put an end to Mark Henry once and for all. I'm sick of seeing him in the ring going on and on about how he "took out" the Undertaker. I'm sorry, but nobody "takes out" Taker, that's not right. Taker is gonna put him in his place. PROBABLE WINNER: UNDERTAKER
  • Triple H vs. Carlito: When was the last time Carlito won a match? PROBABLE WINNER: TRIPLE H
  • The Great Khali (c) vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight Championship Match) - The Great Khali will keep the title after completely annihilating both Batista and Rey-Rey. In the end though, they will put up a good fight, but I don't think two men can knock Khali. It just doesn't seem right. PROBABLE WINNER: KHALI
  • John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match): You can only hold a title for so long until it gets old. Randy will pick up the victory, since Cena's head will be in another place (just like Samoa Joe's at No Surrender in a match he lost). Plus, it's about Randy's time. PROBABLE WINNER: RANDY ORTON

I'll write some more news later tonight, and I'll write tomorrow to let you know if I was correct, or if I wasn't. As usual. =]

No comments: