Sunday, September 09, 2007

Actually Excited For PPV? .. Announcements .. Booker T Hands in Notice .. Ric Flair Retraction .. Suspension Thing Gone Awry .. Change My Mind

For the first time in my life I'm actually excited for a TNA PPV. For some reason this one just seems like it's going to intrigue me greatly. I'll be using 2xzone.com and TNA.com to get the live updates online. Hopefully they do it fast enough so that I can know who gets eliminated in order during the Gauntlet match. Dude, why the hell do they call it a Gauntlet? That's kinda dumb.

Supposedly the 2 major announcements are the two hours and the signing. Obviously the new person isn't going to be there because nobody backstage even knows.

Booker T handed in his 2 weeks notice because he doesn't want to serve his 60 day suspension (so he definately was suspended). I don't see why he didn't quit long ago, he's as old as Raven and has tons of other things working for him outside of WWE. So, just go, please. And bring that skank of a wife with you.

Ric Flair got asked in an interview if he really quit WWE to which he replied that he didn't. He said he's going back to that same station next week where he'll talk more about it.

This whole suspension thing has gotten crazy, we still have no clue who has been suspended. Which is just out of control. At this point, I really just don't care.

I change my mind on my decision for the Tag Team Gauntlet match set for tonight. I'm taking a few people off my list and adding some. The ones I originally chose were Motor City Machineguns, Triple X, LAX, VKM, and Team 3D. I'm taking off MCMG, VKM, and Team 3D. MCMG needs to do more work on air, VKM has better things to do, and Team 3D need to finish off The Steiners. I ended up watching The Road To No Surrender last night and EY and Shark Boy won a match for the #20 slot, which EY is getting. I'm throwing them in there as the dark horses. REVISED PROBABLE WINNER(S): Triple X, LAX, or EY & Shark Boy

See you guys DIRECTLY AFTER the PPV (for the first time) with the results and if I was right or wrong. =]

No comments: