Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School Sucks .. Booker, Sharmell FINALLY Released .. CM Punk, Maria Done .. Couture vs. Emelianenko? .. PPV Prediction Results for BFG and More

I'm so behind from school, so I apologize if this is really really amazingly long, but when you're behind it's what must be done.

The word is out from WWE.com "King" Booker and "Queen" Sharmell have been released. I'm not sure who didn't see this coming but I know I did. More on releases, Daivari was released as was Teddy Hart, which completely screws up the New Hart Foundation type of thing they were looking for. We shall have to see where this goes.

Maria said in an interview that CM Punk and herself have been broken up for about 4 months. This should be good news to many guys around the world. And chicks as well.

Randy Couture vs. Fedor Emelianenko could still happen. Cage Fighting Championships (CFC) is offering $3 mil to get these two to go at it for them. $1 million up front for each fighter and then the other $1 million going to the winner. I'm cheering and rooting this one, but unfortunately they are going to showing it on PPV and I don't have a shot at buying PPV. This sucks.

My Bound for Glory picks were near perfect! I got them all right except for Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels. I then noticed a pattern which was confirmed later by ewrestlingnews.com, they always let the face win so the people can go home happy. Not one heel won last night, that's a little abnormal and I hope we see some type of revenge from the heels on TNA this week and next week. Hmm, Raven hunting down Abyss anyone?

According to WWE.com Armando Estrada and Vicki Guerrero have been in "talks" about unifying both ECW and Smackdown so all talent can appear on both shows. This could mean one thing, ECW could be once again on it's way out. SciFi hasn't been really impressed with it's rating supposedly although it's one the highest rated shows on their network. This is completely ridiculous. If you're going to combine brands, do it Attitude Era style and have it all together. Obviously this brand extension stuff isn't working. WWE seriously needs a fire lit under it's ass, like TNA getting heavy ratings and moving to Monday night (which, in Vince's words, has "no chance in hell").

This is getting sickening seriously.

Sources (Yes I will be putting this in now because I've decided to be nice):
-ewrestlingnews.com
-thedailysuplex.com

No comments: