Sunday, October 07, 2007

No Mercy Predictions

For some reason this PPV sounds really boring. Anyway, predictions away!
  • ??? vs. ??? (for WWE Championship) - Hmm, the real question is, who's going to be in this match? My feelings are Orton and Kennedy. Kennedy was in a big push prior to his suspension and was set to win the title sometime later in the year or in 2008. Word is Orton was supposed to win it this time around. Another good idea I heard was Jericho vs. Orton, but that seems highly unlikely, although it would be very interesting. PROBABLE WINNER: RANDY ORTON
  • Batista (c) vs. Khali (World Heavyweight Championship [Punjabi Prison]) - Hmm, stupid gimmick match? I think so. This match just annoys me, the entire idea of a Punjabi Prison match just sickens me, it's something you'd throw Abyss in, not Batista and Khali. Anyway, I'm still pulling for Batista. PROBABLE WINNER: BATISTA
  • Triple H vs. Uma(n)ga - I still can't get over the fact that William Regal calls Umaga Umanga. But, that's besides the point. This match could get very interesting, with a few run-ins from VKM (not Voodoo Kin Mafia dummy) it should be interesting. My money's on Triple H however. PROBABLE WINNER: TRIPLE H
  • CM Punk (c) vs. Big Daddy V (ECW Heavyweight Championship): I think I've already made my point known on this match. PROBABLE WINNER: CM PUNK
  • Finley vs. Rey Mysterio - The build up for this match I've been missing because of field shows with the marching band *shakes head*. Anyway, I'm not really sure so I'll throw this one out randomly. PROBABLE WINNER: REY MYSTERIO
  • Candice Michelle (c) vs. Beth Phoenix (WWE Women's Championship) - This time around I think Phoenix has Candice's number. Seriously, Phoenix is going to beat some ass in this match no doubt about it. I know I've said this for the past Phoenix vs. Candice matches, but this time I've got an inkling I might be right. PROBABLE WINNER: BETH PHOENIX

Alright, interesting news outside of No Mercy. Hmmm, well James Mitchell is working on a new stable that will include Raven (wow, he's going to be a follower, how sad), Havok, Judas Mesias, and Black Reign. Something tells me this is just a mish-mash or Serotonin is just aligned with them for the meantime and Raven really isn't taking orders from anybody. Anyway, Monster's Ball involving Raven, Black Reign, Abyss, and Rhino. This is gonna be sweet.

The first two-hour iMPACT! rocked! I loved it!

TNA is in talks with a former Intercontinental and European Champion (WWE titles) according to their mobile service (which I need to subscribe to once I get a good phone). And by process of elimination that's either D'Lo Brown and RVD since the other guys are already under WWE contract or are under TNA contract. RVD is open to TNA while D'Lo is still hoping for a new shot with WWE, so we'll see.

I'm done, for now.

No comments: