Sunday, January 06, 2008

Massaro & DaBone, Killings in WWE, Rock Might Induct Family into HOF, McIntyre to Raw

Happy New Year! My resolution: Post here more. I think I have a little bit of a good thing going here and I keep screwing it up by not posting sooooo ..

The general feelings are, based on what's going on at house shows for Raw is that Ashley Massaro will be moving to Raw. Raw also hosts Paul London whom Ashley is currently dating. Anyway, she'll most likely be managing Atlas DaBone who is coming up to the main Raw roster in the near future. Ashley, prior to DaBone's matchs at house shows, has been going out there and speaking about Survivor and how she's glad to be back. After the match she'll then leave with DaBone. So, put two and two together and that is the conclusion you can come away with.

Word is that WWE might be "getting rowdy" again with Ron Killings. WWE has supposedly offered Killings a contract but no word on what he has said. I'll keep you updated because Ron Killings coming to WWE will make me extremely happy.

WWE is interested in having The Rock induct Rocky Johnson and Peter Maivia into the HOF and having been (supposedly) sending out feelers to him. The Rock has been really interested in doing it (according to sources) and it all depends on if his movie schedule will allow it. I hope it does because that'd be a pretty nice touch to an already great day for Johnson and Maivia.

Remember, tonight is TNA's first PPV of 2008 Final Resolution. Come back here after the PPV to hear my reactions. It might be a little delayed because I'm not going to be reading the online update like I usually do, I'll probably be downloading the torrent for it. Anyway, you'll definately see them tomorrow here and on The Daily Suplex, which now has it's own link on this page.

No comments: