Monday, December 10, 2007

Delayed Turning Point Reactions ..15th Anniversary Information ... The Truth is Gone from TNA

Here are my delayed Turning Point reactions. Dude, I suck so bad.

  • ODB & Roxxi Leveaux vs. Angelina Love & Velvet Sky: I was a little taken a back by this match but may be they could step over the one storyline women's boundary and start something here? Decent match however. ODB and the "liquid courage" never quit.
  • Team 3D & Johnny Devine vs. MCMG & Jay Lethal: Holy crap I wasn't expecting that! This has got me excited and seeing Johnny Devine is great, I really like that guy and not only as a wrestler. Anyway, they still have the title even after the ladder match. It's good stuff and go Team 3D! Teach MCMG how to play the game!
  • Feast or Fired: Well, Petey Williams, Senshi, Scott Steiner, and BG James. Hot damn this'll be interesting. But, with Christopher Daniel's winning the departing Senshi's briefcase I can't wait to see how this turns out. And Matt Morgan needs to stay more on top of this stuff!
  • Eric Young vs. James Storm: Textbook, just didn't see the miscommunications coming in there.
  • Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong: Holy crap she lost it! Best match on the card, this feud is really good so they should keep it going. Plus, both of these chicks can wrestle a great match.
  • Abyss & Raven vs. Black Reign & Rellik: Raven on the face side of this match? What is this? I was really confused by this but I marked out anyway because it's Raven, and that's just how I am about him. Anyway, Rellik jammed tacks in Raven's mouth, nice really nice. I always mark out over gimmick, hardcore matches like this so this was my cup of tea, just like the Hardcore title was before the 24/7 rule (beginning of the end really). Unfortunately, Rhino had to pull out because of a family emergency.
  • Booker T & Kaz vs. Robert Roode & Christian Cage: There was straight up nothing memorable about it except that Kaz got me points on Stablewars for an appearance and a win. And Roode and Cage got me points for an appearance and a loss. That's about it.
  • Angle Alliance vs. Eric Young, Samoa Joe, & Kevin Nash: I hope TNA really learned their lesson with this one. They always thrust WWE dropouts and guys with histories of problems into the main event scene and then boom, they drop out and go. Samoa Joe did a really good shoot out in the ring, went over board but he even yelled at Dixie to fire him. Eric Young is now launched into all of this, probably just the break he was looking for. Ridiculously dumb match other than that.


Turning Point was really good, but a total disaster at other points. I look forward to the cases being opened this week on iMPACT!.


Raw's 15th Anniversary is going to be awesome and complete mark-out night for all. Trish, Lita, Stone Cold, Hogan (didn't he say he wasn't coming back?), and just about anybody else you can imagine. The Bisch even! 15 man battle royal tonight and I've got some predictions on who might be in for a competition but I'm wayyy too lazy to repeat them here. Word on the streets is that either Sid Vicious or Bret Hart is going to be there, but that's highly doubted. Carlito and Jeff Hardy ought to be interesting too.


Just a really good, mark-out night tonight. I'll post reactions afterward.

No comments: