Sunday, December 16, 2007

Armageddon Predictions

Here are my predictions about tonight's WWE Armageddon 2007 PPV:
  • Finley vs. Great Khali: I'm all for Finley on this one, it's going to take some tricky manuevering from him and Hornswoggle but I got the feeling that they've got it. I mean, Khali has been attacking him for the past two weeks and it only makes sense that Finley just goes for it and wins. So yeah, Finley all the way. PROBABLE WINNER: FINLEY
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy: Shawn Michaels must pull this off, no possible way he can lose to Kennedy. Kennedy has been trying to play mindgames I think the only time the guy playing mindgames actually won, was maybe 2-3 years ago in a match I probably don't even remember (I definately don't remember). Shawn Michaels for the win on this one. PROBABLE WINNER: SHAWN MICHAELS
  • CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry: Who didn't this match coming? I had a feeling they were going to have this kind of match on PPV, because we all know the ECW title isn't worth defending on a PPV scale. Dumbies. Anyway, I got the feeling that CM Punk and Kane are going to pull off a victory on this one. Yeah, BDV & Henry are HUGE AND they've got Matt Striker, but CM Punk and Kane have a little bit of momentum going into this and I think it's enough to carry them. PROBABLE WINNERS: CM PUNK & KANE
  • Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy (Winner gets a shot at the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble): Easy one, the Hardys always get screwed therefore Triple H has this. We all know the Hardys have the talent, they just haven't been given a full on main event set-up and they're starting to get it now (at least one of them is) but I don't think they're going to get carried to the title. Plus, Triple H only sees one thing in his life: gold. PROBABLE WINNER: TRIPLE H
  • Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Mickie James (WWE Women's Championship): We all know that Mickie James is going to be injured in the process of this match, win or lose. Anyway, welllll .. I really don't know. I would love to say Beth Phoenix keeps it so that Candice Michelle can win it back, and that would make sense. So, I'll go with that. PROBABLE WINNER: BETH PHOENIX
  • MVP (c) vs. Rey Mysterio (US Championship): Oddly enough, I think MVP is gonna keep it, he could end up saving it for the return of Matt Hardy BUT Rey could win it and then lose it back to MVP. Hmm, this is a toughie. For the record, I'll say MVP. PROBABLE WINNER: MVP
  • Randy Orton (c) vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship): Chris Jericho just got here, and I think he needs to stay out of the title picture at the moment. Keep him as a mid-carder/upper mid-carder and then just build him up. Plus, they should build up Randy Orton as unstoppable a little bit more too. Therefore, Randy Orton will come out victorious tonight. PROBABLE WINNER: RANDY ORTON
  • Batista (c) vs. Undertaker vs. Edge (Triple Threat) (World Championship): Oh damn, I have a really good feeling that Batista is not leaving the champ tonight, it's just that simple. And Edge is on a roll but he just got off injury so why throw the strap on him right after he gets back? I say give it to Undertaker, overcome the adversity of Vickie and Edge and finally beat Batista for the title with Edge legally being involved. Taker is gonna be the new champion leaving Armageddon. PROBABLE WINNER: UNDERTAKER

And that's about it for Armageddon. I'll post my reactions after the PPV and a little bit of news later.

No comments: